Terms & conditions
Communication between the User and MAVI cosmetics d.o.o. it takes place in writing by e-mail and complaints, requests and complaints as well as answers to them are submitted within the legally prescribed deadlines, namely the Consumer Protection Act, the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection and the like.
Pre-contractual notices form part of the contract concluded at a distance, together with the specifications and price of the purchased product, and before confirming the order for the purchase of an individual product, the buyer will be asked to accept it, to be familiar with it, to agree, while after confirming the contract delivered to the buyer a message confirming that the contract has been concluded. When the buyer confirms the order and makes the payment, the contract is considered concluded, and the seller undertakes to send the buyer a confirmation that the order has been received.
By using the services of the website https://mavi-cosmetics.com/ you accept these terms of sale, ie you take note of the pre-contractual notice contained in this text. If you do not agree to the terms, do not use this site or order products through it.
- This Website contains information about the products and services of MAVI cosmetics d.o.o. and serves as an electronic point of sale - online store.
- The purchase and delivery of products can be done in the territory of the Republic of Croatia
- By purchasing the product through the online store, it is considered that the user has read, taken note of all the above information and consequently accepted the general conditions
- The buyer natural person can only be an adult. The seller does not bear any responsibility for acting contrary to this provision.
- Customers are required to provide accurate, valid and complete personal information when filling out the order form
- The seller reserves the right not to deliver the order if there is a suspicion of misuse
- The seller is authorized, without prior notice, to change the content of these general conditions, product range, prices, other information related to online shopping and all other content, which is why customers are required to review the contents before each purchase. The opposite act relieves the seller of any responsibility.
The main features of the goods
Main features of the goods - Products and services are presented descriptively for each product separately, with a detailed view using several photos, for each product separately.
- The products and services that can be purchased are posted on the website, and with each product displayed, information on the product specification and price is provided.
Replacement, return of goods and complaints
The customer has the right to return the product in the following cases
- delivery that cannot be ordered
- a delivery that has a defect or damage
- other cases in accordance with the legal framework
- Replacement of goods
In the event that the purchased product has a defect, and the buyer has notified the seller in time, the buyer may request a replacement of the purchased product. Products with visible damage, products that the customer has tried to repair or remake, and products that have been damaged due to improper use cannot be replaced.
- Complaint procedure
The seller will approve the return of the product to the buyer after a justified complaint received exclusively in writing by e-mail. In that case, please send us information with the order number, invoice and description of the complaint by e-mail to email@example.com . The seller will respond to the consumer's complaint within 15 days at the latest. The seller will consider the complaint valid if the product inspection determines that it meets the conditions for a complaint in accordance with the Civil Obligations Act and the Consumer Protection Act. In the case of a justified complaint, it is possible to terminate the contract with a refund or replacement of products. In the event that another product cannot be delivered, the seller will reimburse the buyer for the value of the product that he is no longer able to deliver.
- Unilateral termination of the product purchase agreement
According to the law on consumer protection, the buyer is authorized to unilaterally terminate the contract without stating the reasons, within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product. The period of cancellation of the contract starts from the day when the customer received the product. The buyer must notify the seller of the cancellation of the contract in writing by e-mail using the standard information form for unilateral termination of the contract prescribed by the ordinance on the consumer's right to unilateral termination of the contract concluded at a distance. The contract is considered terminated when the seller receives a written notice of which he will notify the buyer by e-mail without delay. The buyer must return the goods without delay, and no later than 14 days from when, in accordance with Article 74 of the Consumer Protection Act, he informed the seller of his decision to terminate the contract. The seller undertakes to return the full amount of funds paid to the buyer within 14 days, and the period begins from the day when the product is returned to the seller. The buyer who exercises his right to unilateral termination of the contract is obliged to bear the direct costs of returning the product. Pursuant to Article 77, paragraph 5 of the Consumer Protection Act, the customer is responsible for any impairment of the purchased product that results from the handling of the purchased product. The seller determines the conditions of return - the percentage of reduced amount of return to the buyer due to impairment of the value of the product.
Before the expiration of the deadline for unilateral termination, the buyer is obliged to inform the seller of his decision to terminate the contract via the form for unilateral termination of the contract, which can be filled in electronically and sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
If the customer unilaterally terminates this contract MAVI cosmetics d.o.o. will refund the money received from the buyer, including delivery costs, without delay, and no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the buyer's decision to unilaterally terminate the contract. The cost of returning the goods is borne by the buyer unless the reason for the return is the responsibility of the seller. Refunds will be made by invoice or cash on delivery.
Refunds can only be made after the goods have been returned or after the buyer has provided proof that the goods have been sent back. The buyer is obliged to return the goods immediately, and no later than within 14 days from the day when the buyer sent the decision on unilateral termination. Return the goods by mail or in person in a verifiable manner to our e-mail email@example.com
It is considered that the buyer has fulfilled his obligation to return on time, if before the expiration of the above deadline to send / deliver in a demonstrable manner. You are responsible for any impairment of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, other than that which was necessary to determine the functionality of the goods. If the product is returned defective, with major damage or without parts and documentation, and if it is not delivered within a subsequent period of 8 days, it is considered that the buyer has not fulfilled its obligation to return the goods, and the seller is not obliged to refund.
- The buyer is not entitled to unilateral termination of the contract if:
- The seller's service contract has been fully fulfilled, and the fulfillment began with the explicit prior consent of the buyer, and with his confirmation that he is aware of the fact that he will lose the right to unilateral termination of the contract from this section if the service is fully fulfilled
- the subject of the contract is goods made to the customer's specification or or which are clearly adapted to the customer
- the subject of the contract is perishable goods or goods that expire quickly
- the buyer specifically requested a visit from the seller to perform urgent repairs or maintenance work, provided that during such a visit, in addition to those services that the buyer explicitly requested, the seller provides some other services, or delivery and other goods other than those necessary for performing urgent repairs or maintenance work, the seller has the right to unilaterally terminate the contract in connection with these additional services or goods.
The contract concluded by the buyer with the seller is a one-time contract for the distance sale of products which is consumed by the delivery of goods and payment made by the buyer, in case it is not terminated. These pre-contractual notices are an integral part of the contract.
The seller and the buyer will try to resolve all possible disputes amicably, and if they do not succeed in that, the competent court in Zagreb has jurisdiction.
By accepting these terms of sale, the buyer agrees to the terms of these terms and accepts that they form an integral part of the sales contract.
- a) Payment in cash upon delivery (cash on delivery) In case of payment by cash on delivery, the Service User pays the delivery costs when taking over the goods.
Delivery price is 15kn
The delivery price is listed below each item
MAVI cosmetics d.o.o.
Zagreb 10 000